Thursday 21 January 2016

New Collection for 2016 'Home Is...'


Hello!

This week lots of my designs headed off to the Giving and Living Trade Fair in Exeter, hoping to find lots of new stockists in the region by adorning the stand of my friends at publishers The Heart of a Garden.

Some of those designs included my brand new collection for 2016 'Home Is...'.

Now that they have been showcased at a trade fair, I can finally do a proper reveal of all the designs in this collection.  Followers of my social media last summer would have seen teasing glimpses of these designs in development...


This collection is a celebration of home comforts and all the wonderful things that make a house a home.  There really is no place like home after all!...



I must confess, there has been more than a little inspiration taken from my own home life for this range!...


There are twelve designs in the collection, some of which have already been released as illustration prints over at my Etsy shop...


The greetings cards are now available for wholesale orders via The Heart of a Garden.
The cards are 160mm x160mm, Eco-friendly cards: Card from responsibly managed forests (FSC®), vegetable-based inks, recycled paper envelopes, compostable outer slips...


I should be receiving my first stock of these in the next few weeks, so they will be added to all my online shops as soon as I have some with me....







I hope looking at my new collection makes you feel very warm and cosy.

Have a lovely week!
Best wishes