Wednesday 13 January 2016

A Fresh Look for a New Year...



Hello!

Hope you've had a good first week of a New Year.  

I've been getting back in the swing of work.  
The dark early mornings have been a bit of shocker at first, but it all feels like routine again now....



One of the things I had on my wish list for 2016 was to sort my website out and make it much more smartphone and tablet friendly. 

Let's face it, that's how a lot of people view websites these days.  This became a bit of a priority for me after I realised how much internet surfing I do on my phone these days, especially over recent weeks with Christmas & January sale shopping....



So, after a fair bit of faffing about for a few hours under the bonnet of my website (and maybe a few naughty words uttered under my breath as I tried to get my head around it all) I think it's finally how I envisaged it and am delighted to say...


Ta Da!  

Here is my new look website, which should now be much easier to read and navigate from your phone or tablet: 





What a relief and such a good feeling to finally cross that task off my list. 

I hope you have a very productive week too.

Best wishes