Thursday 28 January 2016

End of January Offer....


Hello,

Hope you are having a good week.

The great news is...we've pretty much made it through January!
I don't know about you, but I find January the toughest month - it's all the dark gloomy weather, the short days, the hangover from all the Christmas over indulgence.

I want to celebrate getting through those weeks with a little offer over at my Folksy and Etsy shops, to coincide with the launch of my valentines and mother's day cards and prints for this year.

Mother's day in the UK is early this year - Sunday 6th March, so this offer is an opportunity to stock up on cards for both occasions for less. 
For 20% Off at my Folksy and Etsy shops, simply type the following code in when checking out any orders made before end of Sunday 31st January:

JANUARY20OFF






Have a lovely weekend

Best wishes