Friday 27 November 2015

Something Pinteresting - Warm & Woolly Style...


Happy Friday!

Brrr, it's been cold out lately.  I think it's time to think warm and snugly thoughts with some 'pins'piration from my pinterest board 'Warm & Woolly Style'.

Starting with the beautiful autumnal colours above in the Ravelry Pattern 'Hedgerow' by Anne Kingstone...


In my mind, Donna Wilson is the queen of warm and woolly style.  
Her bright and quirky designs make me want to cosy up to them with the biggest of smiles.

Here's a link to her website, where you can find a dizzying choice of wonders such as the cushions above and the soft animals below: http://www.donnawilson.com/


Here are some more beautiful patterns from Ravelry that caught my eye...

First up 'Paper Dolls' By Kate Davies...


The next Ravelry pattern is 'Maple' by Marie Wallin.  I just love the use of colour and have a soft spot for a bit of fair isle intricacy...


I also want to share some work from a couple of very lovely British designer makers who are rocking warm and woolly style in every wonderful product.

Lauren Aston creates amazing oversized knits for the home, she's a fabulous Westcountry designer maker and her website can be found here:


I am loving Natalie Franca's, AKA More Tea Vicar, latest collection of knit wear for this season over on Folksy, such as these cheery cowl infinity scarves which can be found on Folksy here:


I hope you all have a warm and cosy weekend!

Best wishes