Friday 23 October 2015

Something Pinteresting - Season of Mists


Hello!

Happy Friday!
Time for some more pinteresting things.  I have done a sweep of my pinterest board Autumn Almanac and have gathered a few of my autumnal favourites to share with you here.

Above is a gorgeous and evocative illustration by Penelope Dullaghan - isn't it wonderful?! I just want to step in to the image and sit beside her to read my book under that tree too. 



Beautiful toffee apple colours of autumn by Susan Driscoll on this tote bag


Norwegian Woods - Foxtrot Fabric by Michael Miller Fabrics
Great colours, great autumn fabric collection - have a look for yourself here:


(Marc does cute so well - he is best known for his animated series Mouk).


And last but not least - I love this image. I traced it back and it appears to be from the Style Me Pretty blog which credits it to Sarah Kate Photography.

Have a lovely weekend!