Tuesday 20 October 2015

New Festive Patterns.


Hello,

Over the past few weeks I have been busy working on a few new pattern designs for autumn into next spring.  Earlier in the year I launched my first fabric range and I wanted to expand my fabric offering, top up my Spoonflower shop and create some new gift wraps, so that's why I've been getting busy pattern making and thoroughly enjoying it.

Today, I want to let you have a good look at the three new festive patterns.  I have also released some of my popular existing Christmas designs to my Spoonflower shop and I am pleased to say that they are now available to order on fabrics.

The pattern at the top is my Partridge in a Pear Tree and can be found here:




Above is Christmas Doves and Roses:



The final one to show you today is Christmas Lodges In The Snow:


There are plenty of non festive designs over at my Spoonflower shop too.  Here's where you'll find me over there:


I'll be back blogging tomorrow as I have lined up new mid week mini series of business tips and things I've learnt along the way.  Every Wednesday, hopefully up until Christmas, I will be sharing my 'This Much I Know' series which covers all sorts of things I have learnt from running a small creative business for five years.  Tomorrow's subject will be all about tips for being creative and staying inspired. I hope you can join me.

Until then, have a lovely day!
Best wishes