Wednesday 14 October 2015

Make Beautiful Plans. 2016 Calendars are here...


Hello,

Sorry for the radio silence, this past month has been a busy one.  It's been a case of working on commissions and developing new designs and catching up on dreaded admin.

A couple of the new things I've been working on are some 2016 calendars.  
Followers of my social media stuff will have seen bits of these emerging, but I've not had a chance to share with you, in full over here on my blog.  So let's put that right, right now!...

First up.  This year's A4 sized Wall Hanging Calendar...  


Just like the previous year's calendars, this one is bursting with colour and features new and popular designs and has plenty of space in the date section to write in (I need plenty of space as I like to cram it all in if I can and I am sure I am not alone!).  This year, the calendar is packed with my illustrations.  I have saved the patterns for another 2016 calendar, more on that one in a moment...


Here are the images for each month of the wall calendar, with a few close ups to give you a good idea of what to expect inside...





The A4 Wall Calendar can be found listed here:



As I mentioned above.  There is a second, smaller, A5 desktop calendar which features many of my patterns and colourful florals - perfect for garden lovers...


This A5 Desktop Calendar can be found listed here:










Ahh, but what if you can't decide between these two.  It's happened before - I know I am guilty of it when it comes to pretty things. You buy something as a gift for someone, but you just can't bear to part with it so you need a second one as a treat to yourself...

Well, I've thought of that and have put together a little offer in my Folksy and Etsy shops for you.  Please look out for this listing as you have a chance to buy both the wall and the desktop calendar for £16.  Which is basically me saying, if you buy the wall calendar, I will happily pop the desktop one in for half the sold separately price.



I will be back here on Friday as I'm bringing back my 'Something Pinteresting for the Weekend' series. Which is me sharing some of the wonders and curiosities I've found on pinterest around a weekly theme, to help share the inspiration and brighten your weekend. 

Until then, have a lovely day!
Best wishes