Monday 30 June 2014

The Wedding Collection...


Hello

Recently I was commissioned to work on a very special wedding stationery set.  It’s been a long time since I’ve done any wedding stationery.  Before launching Artwork By Angie, I was often commissioned to do portraits and maps as part of wedding stationery sets – mainly by word of mouth.  You know how it works, you do one, someone sees it and then you’re onto the next one....


It was such a long time since the last one I did, that I’d actually forgotten how much I enjoyed working on these types of commissions.  I can’t reveal any of the designs for this particular commission yet as I don’t want to spoil any surprises for the lovely couple I’ve been working with.  They get married at the end of this year, so I can show you all then....



What I can show you are these new wedding stationery template designs created straight after working on the wedding commission, and the wedding anniversary occasion cards I was commissioned to do earlier in the year.  I had both commissions running at the same time and felt like I was being given the strongest of hints as to the next new product I should develop!...



So here they are, my four spring summer options, I’m hoping to develop more and will add to the collection as the seasons change.  At the moment they are available as DIY printable stationery, which I will personalise to suit each couple.  Essentially, when an order is placed, I will change the skin tone, hair colour and styles of the bride and groom and set all the wording provided by the happy couple before emailing the final print ready artwork files to them...




If it’s something more bespoke that you’re looking for – there is a contact form on the wedding stationery page of my website, where you can contact me to talk it over and I’d be delighted to work out a plan to get your designs done...

These printable sets and occasion cards are now available in my Folksy and Etsy shops too.

It’s been wonderful to create pretty things for such special and important occasions again.
Have a lovely week.
Best wishes