Monday 24 February 2014

Signs of Spring Makes My Heart Sing...


Hello,
I'm so pleased that February is nearly over, I'm not a great fan of winter and I can't wait to get out and about and see all the colours that spring brings - it's my favourite time of year.  

My kitchen windowsill becomes a conveyor belt of splendid loveliness at this time of year as I fill it with daffodils, tulips and bring on bulbs and seeds ready to plant out later in the spring for the summer...



I love seeing bright daffodils everywhere, trumpeting in spring with a golden blast of 'Ta Da!'.  
I know it's still early days, but there is yellow dotted around our garden and I am very pleased to see it!

As all thoughts are turning to spring and summer now, I'm pleased to say I've been very organised this year and put together a little Spring Summer Look Book.  You can take a peep at the online version of it here:



There are even smooth, colourful printed copies of the book ready and waiting to send to new stockists or pop in press packs .  I'm very pleased with how these have printed up and...


whilst I was ordering Look Books, I simply had to take the opportunity to add some spring themed business cards into the order too....


 With the days beginning to get noticeably longer, I've even reached for the paints.  I used to watercolour all the time, but hardly touch them now - it's a real treat to get the paints out again.  These little flowers were for a specific commission which will be the start of a new product line I'm planning to launch later in the Spring.

In other news, I've had one of my prints appear in Somerset Life Magazine this month.

One of the online shops I sell with is a new online boutique called  Elsie & Fleur, which sells all things handmade with love in the Westcountry. Elsie and Fleur sell food, garden, home and lifestyle gifts and have managed to get a few of their items featured in a mother's day spread in the March Issue of Somerset Life, including my 'Home is Where Mum is' print - which I am very happy about!... 




I hope you have a lovely week and enjoy seeing the signs of spring too.

Best wishes