Wednesday 12 February 2014

A Little Love For Everyone....


Hello,
Time to show you all a bit of love with Valentine's day just a couple of days away.  
At this time of year I think everyone could do with an extra bit of love in their lives.

It's been an awful few weeks for many people in the nearby villages to here (I live in Bridgwater which is right next to all the flooded areas on the Somerset Levels - you've probably seen our area on the news a lot in the last couple of weeks).  Where I live is on a hill, but I've seen some of the devastating floods on the other side of our town and my heart goes out to each and everyone who has been affected by it.  
Everyone in our town is trying to do what we can to help with lots of fundraising to support those who's homes and livelihoods have been flooded.  If you'd like to make a donation to help too, but are not sure where's a good place to make your donation, here is a link to the Somerset Community Foundation Flood Appeal's Just Giving page:

Stay safe and I hope you have a happy Valentine's day...





Best wishes