Tuesday 4 March 2014

Potter & Rest - My New Stockist...

Hello,

This week I'm delighted to announce the launch of a new website which also happens to be my new stockist.

Potter and Rest is a true virtual garden centre stocking all the things you would expect to find in an excellently stocked garden centre.   This new site has the added benefit of offering free  expert advice from their resident gardening guru Peter Burks, who is the current General Manager of one of the Westcountry's leading chains of garden centres', Trelawney Garden Leisure and the immediate past Chairman of the Garden Centre Association - so when it comes to plant care, Peter knows what's best!...


As well as stocking my designs, I was also asked to develop the logo and branding for Potter and Rest and have been very hands on in assisting with the launch of this site, it feels very good to see the site go live.

Here are some of my products you'll find listed at Potter & Rest



Blue tits and blossom gift wrap









It's been good to see some better weather this past week too as I've even managed to do a spot of gardening at the weekend! I've tidied flower beds and have started thinking about what to plant up for the summer months, so the launch of this site is great timing for me.

Best wishes