Friday 26 September 2014

Something Pinteresting for the Weekend...


I love this image.

I found it via pinterest.  it's by Lisa DeJohn and can be found in her Etsy shop here:


That's what I love about pinterest, finding new and exciting designs, clicking on a pic of a design that catches my eye which takes me off somewhere new to be discovered - simply wonderful!

I'd like to try and use this blog to help share more of those discoveries with you, so will try and post one each Friday with a link one of my pinterest boards so that you can go, explore and find new delights of your own.  Starting with this board.  In keeping with this weeks theme here's a link to my Autumn Almanac board:


And here's a link to the Kinks song that inspired the name of that pinterest board and was what I was humming to myself as I made most of those pins! :




Happy Weekend Everyone!

Angie :)