Wednesday 3 September 2014

New Season - New Look...


Hello,

It's back to school day here.  It feels like summer has flown by and it was great to spend some precious family time together.  I am slightly relieved that it's back to business as usual though, six weeks is more than enough - time for some routine and structure to help make it easier all round to balance work with home...


As a new season begins you'll find my online shops have been given a little bit of a new look to reflect the autumn nip in the air.  I'm a little bit in love with current trend for dark florals (as I've always been drawn to such patterns and designs), so I had a play with some of my wraps and my camera and have taken some new pics to feature on my online sites....
  



As I mentioned on a previous post, there are also some new prints available on my website, Folksy and Etsy shops...and development is well and truly underway on my 2015 calendar, which some of the new designs will be part of... 


 I am also working on some more occasions greetings designs which when finished, will be available wholesale.  The aim is to 'fill the gaps' in my occasion range portfolio, there are a number of occasions I have yet to do and some others I need to refresh for next year.  Like this design below 'Everlasting Love' which will be February in my 2015 calendar and will also be released as a valentine card next year...


One thing this summer has taught me, is that I am finding instagram a joy to use and a great way to stay in touch with all those lovely businesses that rarely appear in my facebook newsfeed anymore.  I've been enjoying it so much that I've been generally using it as my first port of call social network.  Here's where you'll find me over there: http://instagram.com/angie_spurgeon


Well, that about brings us up to date on projects I've got on the go.  Next week, I have plans to launch a mini series here on the blog, I'll share more about that very soon.

Have a lovely 'half' a week.

Best wishes