Monday 6 April 2015

20% off Offer...


Hello,

I hope you've had a lovely weekend.

In case you've missed some of my social media posts last week - I am currently running a 20% off discount code on my website, Folksy and Etsy shops. 

The offer is available until 13th April and the code to type in at the checkout is

EASTERBUNNY

That's not all though!!....


I've been having a bit of a spring clean of my stock.  As I've mentioned in an recent blog post, I am currently working on LOTS of new occasion cards AND, I am developing roughs for a new themed range of general, blank greetings to start work on in the coming weeks.  So the bottom line is, I need to make some space for these new collections and it has to be a case of out with the old and in with the new.

Which is why I have an OFFERS section on my website and a new one on my Folksy shop and have added a few amazingly priced items to them.  Here are the links:

Please note - on my website, the list prices INCLUDE P&P.

You'll find offers like the pack of 10 mixed cards above for £5 plus £1.50 P&P

Also, for a limited time, some of the popular Life is Sweet range have been marked down over on my website from £2.95 including P&P to £1.70 including P&P !! ...



It's a good time to stock up! ;)

Best wishes