Friday 31 January 2014

Spring Fair International and My Interviews with Folksy


Hello,
What an extraordinary week this week has been.
Everything has been done and all my new designs are with ArtEco Designs and on their way to the NEC today.  If you are planning to visit Spring Fair International in the next few days, pop and say hello to my friends on stand 4F75 where they are showcasing some of my designs.

Also, this happened this week...


I'm really delighted to be the featured seller on Folksy this week and have done two interviews with them for their blogs.  Here are the links to those interviews:


So it's a big THANK YOU to Folksy for the feature and also thank you to all of you that have come and followed me on facebook, twitter and on my Folksy shop and for saying nice things to me - I'm truly grateful for the support and kind words.


With all the prep for Spring Fair, I was a little bit behind on getting my newsletter out this month, so as a thank you to my lovely subscribers and to celebrate finishing my new greeting card collection, 'Bloomin' Lovely' - I'm running a giveaway over on my newsletter.  All newsletter subscribers will automatically be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the 28th Feb (so there's still time to sign up for the newsletter to enter).  The prize is any 4 unframed prints from my new Bloomin' Lovely range.

Here's the link to click and subscribe to my newsletter.  If you do sign up - good luck for the giveaway!



I'm off to Spring Fair on Tuesday and am very excited because I'll not only be catching up with my publisher friends, but will also be meeting up with some of my artist friends that I've met through social networking for the very first time.  I'll make sure I make lots of notes and give you a full review of the Fair next week.

Until then, have a lovely weekend,
Best wishes