Thursday 10 October 2013

All Wrapped Up.


Hello!
I'm so excited to be able to reveal some of what I've been up to these past couple of weeks.  There has been a lot of development of new designs here at Artwork By Angie HQ with many things getting sent to print, things arriving from the printers, things being prepared for photoshoots - I don't know whether I'm coming or going half the time!...but after a couple of very productive sessions in the photography studio with my friends at Porcupine PR (home of Elsie and Fleur online boutique), I'm delighted to be able to start revealing the first of my new gift wraps... 


Introducing 'Bloomin' Lovely Garden Flowers' gift wrap, now listed as packs of 2 and 3 different designs over on my website and my Etsy shop.  They are also available as a special gift wrap and notecard gift set (an ideal stocking filler for ladies that love flowers and gardens)...


I'm really pleased with the finished photos and what makes me feel even more proud of them is the fact that I was the stylist on the shoot.   We managed to get a lot done in a day because there was no need to brief anyone else, I could go straight from what I saw in my head to the final set up... 


I'd really like to say a big thank you to the team at Porcupine PR and Elsie and Fleur for putting up with me for a couple of days and keeping me supplied with loads of tea and fancy biscuits, very much appreciated!

I hope that you are all having a great week
Best wishes