Tuesday 29 March 2011

Wall Decal Designs for Higher Shorston Lakes & Lodges


Meet my snooker and darts champion bunnies!...they've been commissioned by Higher Shorston Lakes & Lodges resort in North Devon. Higher Shorston is what we call our little piece of heaven in Devon - its wonderfully peaceful, naturally beautiful, very eco friendly and has great self-catering accommodation (awarded gold by enjoyengland.com). We love it, its a brilliant place to take the family for a few days rest (especially if any family members enjoy a spot of coarse fishing).


This commission came about after I'd designed a brochure for the resort. Recently, Higher Shorston had been granted planning permission to install some yurts and build a games room for the families staying in those yurts (I don't think it'll be too long before we are one of those families doing a spot of glamping in a yurt!). The games room build is coming on a treat (as you can see from the photos below) and needs a spot of something eyecatching on the walls. That's where my snooker and darts bunnies will be...




...My designs are currently at the printers being turned into vinyl wall decals, I will post up some photos of the finished designs in situ as soon as I am able to. Meanwhile, enjoy having a look at the other photos I've posted here of Higher Shorston Lakes and visit their website (link below). It really is a fantastic place and having stayed there a couple of times I can completely recommend it.