Friday 5 November 2010

A New String to My Bow - Web Banners & Avatar Design


A couple of weeks ago I launched the Artwork By Angie facebook page. Today I logged on to see I've already reached 100 fans (very encouraging!). One of the great things that has come out of launching the facebook page is that I'm meeting lots of interesting and inspiring people online. One such person is the lovely Rose from Victoria Rose Crafts. Rose contacted me to commission a re-design of her craft website banner, blog banner, blog button and facebook avatar so that her busy craft business had a consistent, recognisable look.
So please, pop over to her website and have a look at what I've created for her (she's got some rather lovely crochet pieces on her site too!):
This job has definitely sewn a seed of an idea in my mind. Once I've got through the pre-Christmas madness I'd like to develop this further into another design service I will offer through my website. Thank you for the inspiration Rose!