Thursday 30 April 2015

New Designs Revealed - Birthday Age Cards for Young Men


Today is the last day of my new designs revealed.  Well, for now anyway as I am currently working on lots of other new things.

These are designs for young men aged 16, 18 and 21.  

These were a big challenge for me.  I have two daughters, many nieces, but only one nephew.  So my world is very pink and I had to dig deep for these designs!

However, sometimes the most challenging things can be the most fulfilling and I'm glad I had a chance to develop these to see what I'm capable of when I try! 



These designs and all the other designs I have shared with you this week are available for wholesale orders now from publishers Art Eco Designs.  I'm due to get a stock of them all in the next few weeks and will be gradually listing them to my online shops when they arrive.

Have a lovely day!