Friday 3 April 2015

Happy Easter With Something Pinteresting For The Weekend...


HAPPY EASTER!

This weekend, my 'pins' have an Easter theme as I share some of my favourites from my pinterest board called 'Its a Spring Thing':


I have to share this with you - it's a wonderful design from a fantastic company called Meri Meri.  If you're unfamiliar with Meri Meri, they are a party ware and stationery company established 30 years ago and they create bright, fun, cute and very lovely things.  Here's their website so you can see for yourself:


Here are a couple of rather jolly Easter designs from the 1960s.  I think it was a great era for illustration and design, I love the Easter Bonnet Parade above by Tom Vroman (circa 1963).  The characters and colours make me smile.

As do these cute chicks from a book about Gift Wrap from the 1960s by Kevin Akers.  

It's wonderful to discover these treasures on pinterest - it's small wonder I've lost hours of my life over there!...


I hope you have a very lovely Easter!

Best wishes