Friday 16 October 2015

Something Pinteresting - Just My Type


Hello!

Welcome to the return of my series 'Something Pinteresting For The Weekend'.  
It's a little regular Friday inspiration post of curiosities and wonders that I've found over on pinterest based around a theme.

This week my theme and pinterest board is 'Just My Type'
This is where I pin treasures of typography. A mix of wonderful lettering and inspirational quotes.  These are just a few of my favourites....

Starting with the image at the top.  'Let Us Remember, One Book, One Pen and One Teacher can change the world'  The quote is from Malala Yousafzai, but the glorious lettering is all Mary Kate McDevitt....




'Learn the rules like a pro - break them like an artist' - Oh, how I love this so much!!  
Quote from Pablo Picasso, Lettering by Steph Baxter 


Another great quote to live by 'There are 7 days in a week and Someday isn't one of them'.  This has been expertly created by Jennet Liaw


Got to love a bit of Ecojot colourful quirkiness - 'Happiness is a Form of Courage'


'If you are making mistakes you're out there doing something' - Quote by Neil Gaiman, from a bit of google research,  it looks like the design appears to be by ModCloth's in house designer Ryan!


And finally, not a quote, simply an exquisitely drawn letter S by Lucille Michielli,  'S' for 'Super Scrumptious' I think!

For more lovely lettering here's a link to my pinterest board 'Just My Type':

Have a wonderful weekend!