Monday 26 October 2015

Half Term Photoshoot Fun...


Happy half term to those of you with little 'uns too!
I've been having some fun today with my two little ladies.  We've been combining work and play and they've both been earning their pocket money by helping me get some lifestyle images of my new Christmas gift wraps...


They were very enthusiastic to help out as it was a great excuse to play dressing up.
They also learnt a very valuable lesson.  Being a model is hard work - especially trying to hold a pose still to get the perfect shot...


I've been busy trying to get a few images to gradually list my Christmas stock to my online shops.  It's that time of year where tinkering with images, websites and product listings fill lots of time...



These images are a few of the ones I've captured over the past few days...


Like it or not, it is definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas as shops need to be made ready.

I'll be back on Wednesday sharing the next post in my series 'This Much I Know', sharing some business tips.

Until then, have a lovely day!