Monday 22 September 2014

Foxy's Back....


Hello,

Now that autumn is upon us, you may spot the return of a certain little creature on my website shop, Folksy and Etsy shops.  My little fox and woodland creatures are back!

You'll also find a the new Fox and Hare print above as well as my Autumn Family trees (which can be personalised)...


I've just put an order in for some more woodland gift wrap, so keep your eyes peeled for that being re-stocked soon...


Of course, Foxy never went away over on Society 6 where she's available to be printed onto cushions, t-shirts, laptop skins, phone case...even mugs and clocks.  Here's a link of where to find her: http://society6.com/angiespurgeon/woodland-wild-things_print#1=45



And, Foxy has a new friend.  Mr Tortoise...


 Please keep an eye out on my online shops for a special offer listing I am running up until the end of the year (to help save on the cost of buying multiple prints).  I've created a listing for any 2 un-framed prints for £10 (which shaves £4 off the usual cost before p&p costs are added).  The listing looks like this...
If you do place and order for 2 prints on that listing - please remember to contact me and let me know which prints you'd like.

Also, this Wednesday on this blog, there'll be the next in my tea and tips series all about getting your press release noticed.  

Until then, I hope you have a lovely couple of days.

Best wishes

Angie :)