Tuesday 23 July 2013

Summertime & Harrogate Home and Gift...


Hello!
It's been glorious to see so much of the sun lately.  Aside from the scorched lawn my garden is loving the sunny weather and is greeting me each morning with a row of bright cheery Sunflowers...


I must confess, I've not had much chance to do much gardening myself this year but my husband John has been taking very good care of things.  In fact so much so that the garden has never looked so good.  He knows how much I love to see flowers, how much it inspires my work and also how much our daughters enjoy seeing pretty flowers and helping in the garden.   So we now have homemade planters over-flowing with a riot of colour everywhere I look...  


...Being in a very summery frame of mind, I have released a couple more designs from the 'Living the Dream' collection as prints to be available both framed and unframed from my Folksy and Etsy shops...


Summer Breeze is now available on Folksy:



Everybody's Gone Surfin' is also now available on Folksy:




But not all my thoughts have been about summer lately.  There's been a whole lot of prep for the run up to Christmas (as there usually is at this time of year).  As you'll see from the pics above all my wholesale designs have been on their travels again.  Last week my lovely friends at ArtEco Designs took my designs to the Harrogate Home & Gift show where they were on display alongside all their other ranges.  I wasn't able to make it to the show, but this is where being part of the online craft community has proved wonderful once again.  My good friend Marna from Little A Designs  did visit the show last week and managed to take the photos you see above of my work - how kind!  I am so happy and grateful for these photos, it's always exciting to see the fruits of your labour at a show.

Have a great week :)