Monday 2 January 2012


Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas break and are all refreshed and ready for 2012...here's wishing it will be a very happy, healthy, lucky and peaceful year for everybody! xx

Its been wonderful to have a well needed break and spend some quality time with my family away from my computer as much as possible.  I put many hours in on my PC, designing, networking, blogging etc... I think it needed a rest as much as I did!

I'll be reopening my online shops this Weds and will be spending some time in the next few days catching up on the messages and enquiries that were left for me just after I shut my shops before Christmas - thanks for those, I promise to be in touch very soon.  I also want to come and have a catch up on your blogs too, it'll be great to see what you've all got up to over the festive hols.

Having said that I've been away from my computer, I did manage to have a little bit of a website sort out over Christmas and will be reopening my website with a new improved look.  I've tried to make the shopping experience a bit easier and better - all will be revealed later this week.

Have a great first week or 2012,
Best wishes

Angie :-)