Monday 14 March 2011

Time to Imagine Cupcake Castles....


It's turned out to be a busy few weeks for me, I've just completed a logo and web banner package for a fantastic business called Cupcake Castles. Liz from Cupcake Castles creates the most wonderful children's clocks and mirrors all based on themes that children imagine when they play - you can choose from princesses, mermaids, fairies, dragons & knights to astronaughts!

Each of Liz's creations are handmade from wood & clay, painted in stunning colours & can be personalised. I'm in love with her work and am trying to decide which ones will be going on my Christmas shopping list this year!
Here's Liz's website so you can see for yourselves : http://www.cupcakecastles.com

I'm also working on another logo/web banner design for another craft business (all will be revealed on here soon)...and I've been asked to design some images which will be printed as wall decals to go in the games room at a holiday resort in North Devon....I best stop blogging and start drawing!