Friday 29 April 2016

National Stationery Week & Amazing Adventures..


Hello,

This week has been National Stationery Week.  
To celebrate, subscribers to my newsletter will be receiving an email today with a 20% off discount code for my Etsy and Folksy shops.  The code will also work at my website shop as I am currently trialling Etsy's 'Pattern' e.commerce site.  Which I have to say I am impressed with and feel that it's a keeper.  It makes managing my online listings so much smoother and, like Etsy, it's very good at easily enabling customers to chat to me to discuss orders and ask questions, so that's a huge positive...


Talking of stationery, I have introduced a new weekly planner to my shops, ideal for planning holidays and days out.  You'll find my 'Plan Amazing Adventures' notepad listed here:


If you'd like to take advantage of my exclusive discount code for subscribers, you can join my mailing list by filling out the form on the link below:


Feels odd to be sharing sunshiny designs with you when some parts of the UK has snow!
It's good to dream and make plans...and with a bit of luck perhaps this snow means that the summer will be a scorcher after all.

I hope you have amazing adventures this weekend