Tuesday 22 March 2016

Spring Sale Offer - 40% Off Etsy & Folksy orders until the end of March...


Hello!

With Easter this weekend, I thought it was high time I had a bit of a spring sale.
I am offering 40% off all orders over £3 at my Etsy and Folksy shops until the end of March....



Both shops are well stocked with spring themed goodies...

Easter cards (there's still time - last day for posting Easter orders is tomorrow, 23rd March)...


I've also added a few multipacks of celebration/ birthday cards and friendship/ general greetings cards, like the ones pictured here - so now is a really good time to stock up...


If like me, you are in spring clean mode (which is why I'm having a bit of a sale)  I have lots of bright and pretty prints to choose from in both my Etsy and Folksy shops...


This offer ends on 31st March and to get 40% off simply type in the code:

SPRING16

when placing your order.

Have a lovely day
Best wishes