Monday 23 November 2015

Gift Ideas for Her - from my latest collection...


Hello!

Hope you had a lovely weekend. 
With 'Black Friday' looming at the end of this week, thoughts are turning to Christmas shopping.  I've put together a selection from my current online collections to help you gather some ideas for  gifts for her.

At the top is my 'Live in the garden, sleep in the house' print - ideal for a garden lover...

On my website:
In my folksy shop:
In my Etsy shop:


For a cat loving lady, there's my 'I'm In Charge' framed illustration print:
On my website...
In my folksy shop:
In my Etsy shop:


For ladies with wanderlust and a thirst for adventure, there's my 2016 Wallplanner 'Plan Amazing Adventures'...

On my website:
In my folksy shop:


My 2016 A5 sized desk calendar is packed with colour and pretty details, guaranteed to brighten even the dullest of days...

In my folksy shop:
In my Etsy shop:


I still have a small stock of these handy and very cheerful A5, 40 page weekly notepad planners - who said 'to do' lists need to look boring?!... 

In my folksy shop:
In my Etsy shop:


Over at my Society 6 shop there's all things bright and beautiful - bringing the best of nature's spring and summer to any home or handbag:




Have a lovely day!