Wednesday 9 September 2015

Back to School and Down To Business...


Hello!

September is here and our girls are back in the swing of the school routine.  I am also back in full swing with work and have really been enjoying playing with pattern these past few days.

I wanted to create some patterns to update my Society 6 & Spoonflower shops whilst giving me some new designs to include in some new products for my Folksy and Etsy shops...


I seem to have a big thing for British garden birds, butterflies and an abundance of colourful flowers.  It may have something to do with the inspiration I gathered over the summer from lots of days out with the kids to local National Trust places such as Dunster Castle and Montacute House. The ornate Tudor tapestries at Montacute especially, with details of birds and flowers really captured my imagination!... 



 Here are my two latest designs which have already been added to my Society 6 shop.  

The pink pattern is called 'Blackbirds' and the teal pattern is called 'Bluetits and Blackbirds'...


Just as I finished adding these designs to Society 6 I got a notification that they are running a free worldwide shipping promo until the 13th Sept - so it looks like my timing was spot on!. Here's a link to that promo:


I've also been working on my 2016 wall calendars which will be ready to go to print in the next few days.  As soon as these are off to the printers I will pop a pre-order listing up on my sites so keep an eye out for those.  If you are a lovely email subscriber, you will be sent an email with a link first.  To subscribe to my emails here's a link:



Here's a little peep at which images have made the cut for this year's calendar... 



This year it will be completely illustrations in the calendar (handy framing size once the year is up).  I am also working on a smaller 2016 desk calendar featuring some of my patterns, more about that soon!

Until then, have a lovely week!

Best wishes