Tuesday 22 July 2014

A New Cornish Stockist & A Feature on Print & Pattern...

Rush Hour in Polperro!
Hello!
School's out for summer here today and we've been looking at places to go and visit in the holidays.  Cornwall is high on the list - especially since my lovely new stockist, Seahorse in Polperro sent me these pics of their shiny new shop.  I love the image above which I have named 'Rush Hour in Polperro!'...I especially love the outfits the gents are wearing!...




Seahorse is stocking lots of my gift wraps and cards at the moment.  They also stock lots of other lovely gifts and crafts.  Best of all, at the back of the shop is a great gallery space and I know from good authority that the owners of Seahorse are always keen to hear from artists and crafters who would like to be considered to exhibit their work in the gallery section of the shop...just saying ;)...


Seeing those lovely photos of the little gallery shop by the sea has made me even more excited at the prospect of having some fun family camping trips and days out over the next few weeks - these are precious times ripe for making happy memories, bring it on!...


 In other news - a little dream I've had for a while came true last week.

My designs were featured on Bowie Style's Print & Pattern blog.  I've been following the blog for a very long time now (it's one of my faves).  I also have the books which are a feast for the eyes and handy for a quick blast of colour on a dreary grey day!

To say I was a little bit excited to see my designs posted on Print & Pattern is a massive understatement.  I feel like I have come a very long way since my first steps with my business and it's given me a real boost to press on with everything...



I'm not sure how much blogging and social media stuff I'll manage to keep on top of in the coming few weeks.  I'll try and keep my hand in, but don't be surprised if things go a little bit quiet as I want to get as much out of the family time we have together before school starts up again.

However you're planning to spend the next few weeks, I hope you all have a very lovely summer!

Best wishes