Thursday 24 April 2014

New Designs - Pretty Things.


Hello,
I hope you all had a great Easter break.  My children are back at school this week and I am frantically trying to catch up on work as it seemed to fall by the wayside last week.

One thing I have managed to get done is add a couple of new gift wrap designs to my ever growing collection...


I was running low on stock and needed to re-order a few designs, so took the opportunity to slip in some pretty occasion wraps.  I needed to stock up on cake themed wraps in particular as my friend has a lovely cake shop in town and has just moved to bigger premises.  She already stocks a large collection of my Life Is Sweet greeting cards, but has space to stock more of my designs, so has offered up a couple of shelves for me to fill with items I think would work well in her shop.

With that in mind, I came up with the new design below called 'Vintage Tea'. I had my friend Ali in mind the whole time I was designing it, so I hope she likes it as I'll be adding it to her shop next week...



I've also been busy gathering lots of notecards and packing up wraps for her. There will be a selection of framed prints too...


You can find my new gift wraps listed on my website now.

and the very black ditsy, botanical wrap is listed here: 

Best wishes