Friday 22 March 2013

London Calling!...


Hello!

Tomorrow I head off to London for the first time in a few years and I am getting very excited about it!

I lived and worked there for almost 10 years, but that was before children and even though I charged around that city fearlessly in my heels, I don't mind telling you I feel a little nervous about my trip tomorrow as it's been too long between visits.  

Like most parents, since having my children my view of the world changed immediately - suddenly I felt an overwhelming sense of responsibility, protectiveness and am ultimately a bit more fearful of anything that could threaten our safe and comfortable little world.   And that is just it!...that is what is making me feel nervous, I have to step out of my safe little world tomorrow to a world I know is fast, frantic and requires all my wits to get around it. Funny how things change!

Having said that, tomorrow I am sure I will have the best time as it will all feel very familiar once I set foot in London again.  The most exciting part about tomorrow is I'm planning to finally meet my friend Marna from Little A Designs at the Country Living Fair :) ...



So much too see, so much to say! and so little time to cram it all in, but I can't wait!

What I will do is take my camera and a notebook so I can give a little bit of a write up on here when I get back from the Fair.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope you have a great one!

Best wishes

Angie x