Friday 10 June 2011

Busy Times at Artwork By Angie HQ!


Happy Friday bloggers, the weekend is nearly here - shame the sunshine hasn't arrived yet!

Its all go, go, go here at the moment. As you can see from above, I've been busy preparing for my first craft fair in ages. I've got a stall at my daughter's school summer fair next Friday, so I've been gathering stock in prep for that.

I've also been collaborating with a few other businesses lately, its been lovely to be involved in all sorts of projects. The illos below are a few of the colour-in images I've created for my friend at Taylor Made Craft. Sue from Taylor Made is developing some new products for children's party bags, including colour-in-yourself t-shirt kits, I'm looking forward to seeing those as my illustrations will be all over them.


























My other news is I'm currently working with a greetings card publisher to develop a range of cards for a trade exhibition in Sept this year. I'm keeping my head down and cracking on with the designs as I've a lot to get done - but as soon as I'm able to, I'll reveal all on here first.


Finally, don't forget about my giveaway in the post below, only a couple more days to go until the winner is announced. I'll be closing the giveaway at 9pm this Sunday - so don't delay!


Have a great weekend


Angie