Friday, 15 April 2011

Fresh designs for Kandi Pandi to launch her new Folksy Shop





Hello, me again - my second blog post of the week no less!

Well, I've just finished a really enjoyable job for a very lovely lady. Kandi Pandi has been blogging for a little while and has decided the time has come to put her gorgeous crafty makes in a new Folksy shop. She asked me to design some new banners and buttons for her blog and Folksy shop - naturally I gave her the works.

Above are the finished designs. Lisa from Kandi Pandi will be filling her new folksy shop with goodies over the next few weeks, if you're a Folksy fan (like me), please go and visit her shop:




Also, she has a fantastic blog which is definitely worth following, especially if you love textiles, crochet and candle making:

kandipandi.blogspot.com

Hope you all have a lovely weekend bloggers!

A x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely designs for Lisa's new shop, it hope it goes well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again I do love it, I'm so impressed at how well you interpreted my simple ideas. Love it lots.
    Kandi xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having over just discovered you, your designs are just adorable,looking forward to working with you xx

    ReplyDelete